Champion Non Chlorine Shock is a non-chlorine based sanitiser used to disinfect pool and spa water. Important Note: It is very important that there are no bathers present in the pool or spa when dosing chemicals.
5kg - £41.94
NON CHLORINE PRODUCTS
Last updated 08/04/2018
Application: For Spas as an initial dose, with the filter pump running, sprinkle 200g of Champion Non Chlorine Shock on the water surface. Every 2 -3 days, add 75-100g to the water surface. It is good practice, every 2 - 3 weeks, to drain spas, wash out, clean the elements, refill and continue as above, with the initial shock dose. For Pools initial/shock dose with 700gms per 45 cu meters and add 350gms every 3days. Use a test kit to maintain a level of 3ppm/mgl Chemical Name: Potassium Monopersulphate